Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year Coming !!

A few more days , is 2012 already !!!
Stop! Stop ! Stop !
2012 ?!! End of the world ?
Is it TRUE????????
Ohhh....! Noooooo...is this a joke ??
hahahaha....
end of the world or not...
i'm proudly ADMIT that i'm still SINGLE :)
BUT I HAVE MY LOVELY FAMILY and FRIENDS who always stay be my side :)
Love you all very much.. ''saranghaeyo appa , omma, oppa, eonni,chinguu~''


Hehehe....
In office , i have a nickname as ''Fussy girl''
Because whenever they prepare the greeting cards for the customers ,
they must get approval from me first..
the greeting card must printed out nicely and neat...
so the margin of the message must put in the middle...
if the message is not in the middle (is on left/right/top/bottom) ,
i will need them to re-do the margins...
hahahaa...do you get to understand what i mean ?? =D
coming chinese new year season will be a very peak periods to me...
sure will have OT almost everyday...
But i also hoping , this coming season everything will
be going on smoothly all the time...
because these days i make a few mistakes constantly....
even myself also feel ''aduiii..how can i make such mistakes and keep asking rubbish questions''
hm...i think is because i have not enough sleep..lol...
really really really really very tiring...
always sleep at 1130pm or 12pm...
hehe..i know my friends who study in college,
they sleep much later than me..
but i really feel sleepy eventhough i sleep 7-8hours per day..
hahaha..maybe i have become a combinations between panda and pig..lol..
new year is coming soon..where are you all celebrating at ?
in the hostel looking out the window? OR
with family at home watching live show ? OR
or planned activities with friends/family at outside ?
hhehehehe..for me myself , i also dont know where will i be ^^
anyong~ gd night ^^
take care my friends ! dont fall sick , because Chinese New Year is just around the corner ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment