Sunday, February 19, 2012

Finally...

Hi everyone ! How are you ?
After so long , is my time to blog again...hahahaha...
I actually always go to all of your blog to update myself...
All the blogs that you all posted up are really random =D

Pui Yeng's Blog
A very funny dude! She still even can have few miliseconds to think that she cannot faint in the toilet with naked body...hahahaha....PRO!! take care la yeobo ^^ miss you =)

Sze Lyn's Blog
WOW! Didn't know about it if you never post up in your blog. I really get surprise from you.
hahaahahaha...is a good chance for you...wish you good luck and all the best if you got there ^^
we will always support our xiao mei mei de ^^ miss you =)

Jazz Yi Xiu's Blog
Our Xiu Xiu , ni hao ma ? =D
Knowing you very busy with your schedule...
and also stressssssssssssssss with many assignments and homeworks...
eventhough you very stresssssssssssss hor...you must eat well drink well also oh ^^
because I now having hair falls problem le...
anything not happy..try to get some balloons and blow until faint...
hahaha..joking only...dont try it ah ^^ miss you also =)


Tell you all, my stomach feel not well le...i think is overheat....
Whatever i eat , sure stomachache and go toilet de....
Maybe is because this few morning i keep eat nasi lemak and many fried food..loll...
So I hope you all know how to take care of yourself...
Don't be like me...so like to eat =P
hehehehe...
Drink more water my friends ^^
Water can prevent heat in our body and also refresh our mind ^^
Miss you all very much...
Hope get to meet ALL of YOU without ANYONE MISSING on next gathering ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment