Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What is thinking inside them?

What in the world is happening ?
I don't really understand...
I need your supports the most...
but you seems like don't encourage me to continue study...
Can I know why ??
The time I don't even know what I want to study...
You are not like that !
You don't say it that way !
And now when the times has come..
When i say i want to study...
You tell me ,'' Think how long does it take you to earn back the money you
going to use on study now ? Now everyday you go to work , you got me fetch you.
But when you found your own job, you need to buy a car and pay montly...by that time
your lifestyle might different from now...which is harder for you to do saving...''
Ok! So i ask a question , '' You don't encourage me to study ,isn't ? ''
You replied me , '' No , no , no...is not that I don't encourage you to study...
I just tell you this as an analysis for you...is not that i don't encourage to study..i just
want you to know that if you use your own hard saving for the whole year now,
once you graduated...your bank will have zero $$...and by the time, it is harder
time for you to save money again....''
I know, the course i want to take ,doesn't seems i will work on the same field...
Who knows what is going to happen in our future ?
Changes is always happen randomly...does't it ?
Your love to me , i can feel it...i know it...
I know both of you sayang me very much...
But , I should start taking a step forward , no ?
Abuden , you want me to work whole life with my current boss ?
Eventhought i know he is good boss and he's currently ask me to follow him to work at KL,
will be giving me doubled with much satisfiction salary there...
with my only SPM qualification now ,
can get RM x,xxx salary is quite good,uh ?
But my salary will remain the same if i don't have any cert...
It will be very hard for me to go for a higher position with better salary in the future..
If you ask me to study later...
Then may i know when is ur ''later'' ?
A few years later from now...
i think most of my friends already graduated / fighting with final year..
By that time, i don't really dare to think if i still have the brain to study..
Or you think i will just continue study after i get married ?
Lol , i don't think so ? With a new family , is a burden then...
I want to enjoy my young life...
Althought i don't know how hard will be the path...
We still have to come across the problems...
I really hope...after this...when talk about studies...
Please say out some supporting words to me...
I really need your supports and courages...
Althought i got many courages from my friends...
But i need yours the most...please...
i beg you...i will never let you both to worry about me anymore...
i will show you that i can make it! because i'm your daughter =)
i love you ~

1 comment:

  1. darling, i support you to study,think further away, with a diploma/degree cert, ur pay will automatically increase one la, so don't worry about the saving. But what "they" say is true about the transport thing, but if u were to follow your boss to kl, u still have to spend money on vehicles also wat...so it will make no diff... Today's society, is not about who can work the most, is about who has the cert~

    ReplyDelete