Thursday, June 21, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there.
A day before Father's Day, I brought my father,mother and grandma to eat A&W...
The 'Root Beer is indeed very sweet'
On the actual Father's Day,
I went out with my guild members again...
5 boys 1 girl....
This time we went to Time Square for Maple Anniverssary event.
And suddenly...my cousin brother received a call from his mom...
Telling me...my grandpa had just passed away..
God Bless my Grandpa...85 years old
He leave us with peace...
One of my relatives went to visit him..
Calling him to wake up from the bed...
Yet, he is not answering at all...
And by that time..he already left us....
Not to say that i'm super sad for the leave of my grandpa...
because my family and I rarely visit him...
But still there is a heartache in my heart...
Father's Day was on Sunday..
and my JPJ test was on Monday...
At first, i shall attend to the funeral ceremony..right after they settled the place...
But i didn't get to join for the 1st mantra prayers..
Right after my test, at night only i get to join with them
It was so awkward to meet all the relatives there...
Once a year meet once...
How to greet them..i also didn't manage to call...
Only a bare smile i can show to them...
The funeral ceremony was placed for 3 days...
We prayed mantra 4-5 times a day...
Thanks to other friends and my colleagues for sending condolences to us...
And again..May you rest in peace,grandpa...



No comments:

Post a Comment