Monday, May 6, 2013

2D1N to Singapore

This was the first time I traveled to Singapore with my cousins.
Well, I think I'll bring my parents to visit Singapore someday in the future :)
What most surprisingly I'm afraid in Singapore is the speeds of escalator.
The speed is way faster than in my own country.
You gotta catch up with the speed , or you will just fall down :O

P/S : You will understand if you really know me why i'm afraid of the escalator :P

Singapore is a very clean country with beautiful greenery scenes and fresh air.
The number of cars you see on the road are lesser compared to the buses.
Most of the Singaporeans go to work/ shopping/ anywhere by MRT/ SMRT.
It is so convenient for them that each MRT landed in a shopping mall.

Before I went to Singapore, my cousin told me that Singaporean girls are very LC.
So after this trip, I saw with my own wide eyes that Singapore girls are not only LC but also SEXY!
How to describe the sexyness, I got no idea. I only know if you dare to wear, then just show it :P
Quite jealous when I saw a few of them really have pretty body figure. No belly. Haha.

The most funniest thing happened in Singapore was I got separated with my relatives in the Underwater World, Universal Studio Singapore. My phone credit was expirated 1 day after I reached Singapore. This is so freaking stupid that I forgot to check my phone credit. Lols. For that hour, I'm traveling all the way alone. Looking for public phone call but I got the wrong number. No wifi access. Totally hopeless until I met a friendly and kind korean girl, Hannah who willingly to lend me her phone to make an international call. She is one of the RWG staff standing at a mini trolly stall selling drinks. Really thanks alot to her. Without her helps, I think I will stay inside the Universal Studio whole day till I meet my relatives again.

The reason behind ''How can I got lost with my relatives'' is I'm too focusing in taking picture of the beautiful sea creatures in the Aquarium. So so so so so many of them and I don't know what are they called. You can refer to the pictures I post below this blog :P Too 38 camera-ing all the fishes . Very exciting. haha ^^

Hope that I can travel to another country next time. Maybe I can explore more different cultures/ etique from  other places. Where should i visit next? Taiwan or South Korea ? Haha. Let's see first. Bye , my friends! How is your's life then ? Waiting for your updates :P Tata~















































































~ Free give away ice cream ~







No comments:

Post a Comment