Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Better Life..

Hello!! Is been a long time since I updated the blog.
Okay. Raya had just over.
Finally I can sleep again...
Well, after some time, something happened...either to my friends or myself...
I decided to have a better life for myself  from now on...
I shall start planning my future....
So before that, I shall change my lifestyle first..haha!
There is so many things that I wanted to change and to do...

To change :
*Sleep earlier
*Drink more water
*Eat more healthy food/fruits
*Jogging/Exercise few days in a week (possible ?)
*My appearance (as in outfits to office/casual)
*My attitude towards the elders (the people I respect!)
*No vulgarity even IF I'm mad (this is something hard to change...hahaha)

To do :
*Buy a pair of sport shoes ( I don't have one =(  )
*Buy new oven (still thinking to have a better oven for baking)
*Own a swimsuit
*Drive around (Other than Alam Megah area)
*Find some short courses to attend (still a long time)
*Learn to bake with own recipe

Things that I can't forget immediately
*Miss someone
*Dream of him
*Heart to myself, no others

Hahaha! Okay. I think that's all for this time.
Hmm...will update again some other day...
Good night, buddies!!  SarangHae ^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment