Tuesday, March 18, 2014

21st Birthday Celebration

It's quite some time since I updated my blog..
So this blog will be about my 21st birthday celebration..
At first, I really thought this year I will not get to celebrate...
Because most of my best friends and relatives are busy with studies and works...
Then a week before my birthday arrives, my parents suggested me to do a small
party at ''Positus Restuarant & Bar''.
So later on, we went to visit the place and we do a booking there..
Everything went very well..
Really thanks to those who came and enlighten my party..
Love my parents and brother so much...
Thanks for celebrating my 21st birthday..
There is nothing special than whole family celebrating my birthday together on this big day :)

On the next day, as expected I know my colleagues and boss will prank me...
Early in the morning, give me so many paperwork and calls to do...
Then afternoon told me that company van is broken at Giant, Putra Height..
Ask me to fetch the 2 fellas come back office...
Why call me to fetch when Aunty Jenny can drives her car and fetch them as well..
Really really stupid !!!
Oh...ho...after return to office, then have short discussion all of a sudden..
Everyone looks panic and just go in the room without fully preparations...
Not even 20 minutes later the meeting is over..
All push me to the production area there..
And I see 2 tables filled with 2 bridges candles on top..
WOW! Fantastic ask me to blow off all the candles 1 metre away...
Not even giving me a straw!!! So bad !!
Blow till my face red and my fingers started to feel numb..
I think I used almost 5 min to blow finish all the candles off...hahaha..
Of course the game is not over yet...
Everyone prepared a spray behind their back...
Once I blowed off the candles, they just spray me all over my body and hairs!!!
So sticky and snowy ~~~~
After I changed to costume, they bring me an angry bird cake AGAIN!!!
Last year also angry bird's cake, this year also the same!! LOL
So this time is really a real cake...
I have to mouth-bite all the candles out...
bite-ing on 3rd candles, I never know she will push my face to the cake..
So unexpected of her!!! I'll remember you so so much ah~ =P
Then everyone cleans up the things and rush back home..
That day no need me to lock the gate..
Each of them help me to clean my face, close the gate for me,
open my car door for me...
All treat me so good..
No wonder....
Yuan lai got things behind my car...
They place a big cardboard at the back of the car '' Happy Birthday Dear,  I LOVE YOU''
You know why I will get to know about it ?
Seriously stupid...
I started my car engine, everytime when I put on R gear, it will automatically reverse..
But that day my car didn't move at all...
So I thought maybe I not yet start my engine and i start again and press fuel pedal...also not moving LOL..
Then I look my outside surroundings, why they still waited inside the car ?
Just when I come down from my car, I only found out my 4 tyres got stucked with can drinks LOL!!!
No wonder my car cannot move...
Seriously, I'm so damn stupid...to believe them...and actually they are playing me...hhahahaha..
Is okay...I can accept the prank...
Thanks to all of you made my day again..
Getting to meet you guys is our fate...
Become friends is our choice..
And I'm glad to have you all as my friends...
Love you all so much ^^
Saranghae ~

No comments:

Post a Comment