Monday, September 19, 2011

Smile....

Many things happened...
Neither on myself , my family or my friends...
When the 'tomorrow' comes on next day , something new will appear / happen...
Everyone , my friends...is struggling for their lifes in college / F6
Everyone , is busy with their assignments / works...
Althought i can understand the limited time to have entertainments from the comments you all
posted up...but i know my friends can take care of themselve very well right :)
When it's the time to eat , eat...
When it's the time to rest , rest...
When it's the time to study , study...
When it's the time to sleepy , sleep well :)
I hope everyone is always in the pink of health...
Sometimes , dont be too worry...
Because when you're worry , i getting more panick...
Be relax and smile more :)
Everything will be fine...
Dont think too much , that will only bring stress on you...
Take care , all...
Saranghaeyo :)

1 comment: