Monday, October 31, 2011

The Making of Kimbap

I made Kimbap yesterday..
Do you know how long does it take me ?
I used around 5hours to finish everything including the cleaning..
Oh My!! But It Is WORTH!!
The Kimbap tasted not bad ^^
Even some of my relatives say it is nice ^^
It was so tiring to do the cutting, washing, cooking, wrapping and the cleaning..and yet I have to wash my hand and take picture then continue with my kimbap process..
and again wash my hand and take another picture..lol..haha..Ok la! Let's have a look on my kimbap ^^

ENJOY ~





This is the rice mixed with sesame oil & sesame seeds.. I couldn't find any danmoji(pickled radish) in market,
so i decided to make it my homemade one.. The zucchini (Japanese cucumber)

I cook the spinach in a boiling water added with 2 tsp salt..
then put some sesame oil and mix it well

crab meat cooked in boiling water for 25sec..

My 1st time to cook chicken breast.hahaha..
i added some maggi seasoning to taste better..

my carrots!! It is too much..so i transfer some to my fried egg =D

Fish cake and hot dog.. Ta~Da~ My Friedd carrot egg..hahaha..So happy to fried the egg..
is my 1st time to fried the egg in a perfect circle shape..hehe..


This is fun ^^Overall view from the table..lols..
too full until no space for me to put my rice..
so I put the rice on top of my oven..lol!!


First , prepare the seaweed and put on top of the sushi roller..
Before you put the seaweed on it,
by using your fingers..touch the skin of the seaweeds front and the back..the smoother part you place on the surface that touch on the sushi roller..
Then , put the rice evenly , just like on top picture..

Later , stuff all the ingredients you prepared at the end of the seaweed.. This is the kimbap after wrapped..i got no more hand to take picture while rolling it..
this is why i skipped to take the picture during the rolling process..hehe..sorry
Finally !! I have done all my rolling process..
This is my 1st time to used up 1 packet of seaweed (10pcs)
hahaha..
atually there are many leftover..
especially the zucchini, pickled radish,chicken breast and carrots..
Next time,I have to decrease the quantity of the food stated above..
really wasting...
I had a hard time cutting the kimbap..
Because all my kimbap are rolled not well..
quite loose..
when come to cutting process,
I have to hold the kimbap 1 side and cut slowly on my other side..

Here is my KIMBAP result !!
10pcs seaweeds can make arounf 60 pcs kimchi(cut)
this is alot!!
hahaha..but thanks to all of them who eat my kimbap ^^
really thank you for finishing my kimbap..hehe


To you who want to make kimbap,
Good Luck to You!!





FIGHTING !!!
Patient is the key of success ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment