Thursday, January 3, 2013

I'm 20th already....

Okay...
So i see many of my friends posted on fb
say that 2013 has come! Im finally 20 !!
lol....really never think of it...
We are on our 20th already...
What can I say about it ?
Yes, this year all of the 93s' is going to be 20th...
for me...eventhough few months later I will be officially 20th...
But I think Im still a kid...Im not as mature as how you think I am...
When i was younger...I don't understand of my family situation and how i live...
When i think of it now...I feel much more relieve that I love my family so much..
My dad, my mom and my brother :)
I love them , my family...also not to forget my grandma who stay beside my house :)
Without them, I couldn't be the me today..
I work for myself and my family..
Im really appreciate that I m born to a average family.. I love them :)
Especially my dad...
No matter when I was in school studying or Im in my working job now...
He does encourage my alot...alot alot alot !!!
When Im still in school studying...
He never force me to have good grades or get no.1 in the class...
He always tell me to do my best and do what I think I wanted to...
These few days, Im too stress with my job...Im going to fed up...is going to explode soon...
I keep my complains about my boss and my company to my dad...
He did not say much...he just say in much positive way and tell me to bear with it..
Working life is like that...no matter where you work or you work with who...
No job is easy...
When I come to think of it, blabbing all over my problems to my dad, when there is only 2 of us...
I wonder how does he feels ?? Will he thinks that Im very fussy ??
And also my mom, even I always talk in rude way to her...
She still love and care about me...
She boils Red Dates Soup for me...knowing I'll be working late these few weeks...
I feel im loved and cared by the warmth of my family :)
Next is...Im also greatful that I have a bunch of friends who also always support and care about me..
Thanks to my boyfriend and girlfriend for hearing much of my complicated relationship problems...
eventhought you all are busy with your works and studies...
Sometimes i really feel myself very 'zhi zha', hahahaha
Dear friends, I will never forget about you...once a friend..forever friends in my heart :)
So is quite late now..with teary and soring eyes...
Good night! And all the best to all of you in year 2013 !
Good luck ! May this new year bring us alot of hapiness and joys :)
Take care ~ Muacksss ! See yaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment