Sunday, March 10, 2013

Great 20th Blast !!


 Okay!! I'm officially 20th already !! Oh my !! I'm the first to be 20th amongst 8s' BFF!!
Should I be proud or sad ? Hahahaha ! Anyway...thanks for all the wishes from my dearest family, cousins and my friends ! Love you all very much ^_^ This year i had a great blast from my relatives,boss and colleagues!! Thanks for all the arrangement. I really appreciated it :)


Presents from my cousins and aunt ^^
The shirt is from my lovely lilttle cousin sister -Yuki
Ang Pao from dearest cousin sister - Meow Miao
Phone Case - My Aunt
DIY Shoes - specially from AKL ^^









All the above pictures are taken by my boss since he is not coming down to the pool,
but later he joins us..hahaha...
We are actually at boss's house to celebrate my birthday...
And we never thought that all of us have to stay overnight at his house !
as the boss asked all of us to stay and play till latenight !!
Oh my Gawd!! Do you see the wines picture below here ?
We drink it ! Oh my Oh my !
This is my 1st time drink all these wine in 1 head go...lols..
Nevermind...I drink 4 cups only...I'm still fine...
But Ms Lim Yi Xing is not fine! 
She drinks until vomit... =OOOOO
Whole body still itchy until today...
awww gawrd!!!! I hope she will be fine...hhehehe


 This is the Korean Soju (White Rice Wine)
It tastes like Banana, Ann said !
lols...and i promised Yeobo that i will buy her this...^^






 All the dishes is prepared by Ms Li !
Thank you very much for the meal ^^

 All the grandsons !! (P/S: This picture is taken during CNY13)

 All the sisters !! (P/S: This picture is taken during CNY13)
 My Family ^^ (P/S : Please ignore the food inside my mouth =P)
My Singapore Aunty and Uncle !!
(P/S: This picture is taken during celebration of my brother and cousin brother's birthday )

Haha...I got a great one for my 20th birthday !
What about yours, my friends ? ^^
Wishing you all have a great 20th blast celebration this year ^^
See ya ! Take care <3 nbsp="" p="">


No comments:

Post a Comment